Yesterday I made a mix media frame. I made it for challenge and swap with my friends, but my mom like it and... I gave it to her. Here is the documentation of my mix media frame. Click the pictures to enlarge them
Play along with clear embossing powder is so much fun! You can create water-like stunning texture.
Yes, it was a "Perfect Day" to create. I made the journaling from art paper, and put some gold embossing powder in the embossed texture of the paper.
I use masking technique and Ranger embossing powder for these bird-three silhouette. I'm so in love with its rusty-like.
Two flowers are enough. They are paper flowers, in brown color. They look like dried flowers.
I put gold embossing powder in this swirl die-out. And I think this swirl played important role for the vintage look of this frame.
This is the inside part of the frame. You can put photo in the empty part. And see... I put resin bird house there. I paint it pink and silver, and glueing a heart shape rhinestone.
So, I only can say: I'm in love with this frame! Hehehe...
Welcoming friends from :
- Emergency Crafters : http://emergencycrafterschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/flowers.html
- Just B Creative Crazy : http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/2014/03/marchs-just-because-linky-party.html
- Just For Fun Challenge Blog : http://laineyscraftyspace-justforfun.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/easy-challenge-anything-goes.html
- Natalie & Amy's Challenge : http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/challenge-18-flowers.html
- Rhedd's Creative Spirit : http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/march-challenge.html
- Altered Eclectics : http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/march-already.html
- A Sprinkle Of Imagination : http://asprinkleofimagination.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html